Envision Healthcare is committed to providing the tools and learning experiences our team members need to be successful. We believe in growing talent from within the organization and strive to create opportunities for persons of varying backgrounds to grow through career enhancement programs.
When an individual joins the Envision Healthcare team, they make a commitment to our clients, our customers and our company. Our employees make a difference in the lives of others. In exchange, we make a commitment to them to encourage their success, support their professional goals and help them build a life-long career with our organization.
One of the ways we achieve that is through our SOAR career development program. This comprehensive program is designed to help employees:
- Develop their Strengths
- Explore career growth Opportunities
- Pursue their own unique personal and professional Aspirations
- Build Relationships with others across the organization
Benefits - Flexibility and Freedom of Choice
Because the core of our business lies in helping people we are acutely aware how important the right benefits are to our employees.
Benefits help you take care of your own needs. They help protect and support you and your family. They also may give you additional financial security and peace of mind. Current offerings, which may vary by location and position, include:
- Medical, Dental and vision care
- Basic and supplemental employee life insurance
- Supplemental spouse and dependent life insurance
- Basic and supplemental accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Voluntary benefits (banking, legal, auto, home, cancer, accident, short-term disability and hospital confinement)
- Tuition discount through the University of Phoenix
- Tuition reimbursement (in most locations)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Employee discount programs (vehicles, office supplies, banking, health classes and more)
- Career development
- Leadership development
Career Development & Education
Our continued success at Envision Healthcare is the result of the dedicated efforts of thousands of professional team members. Our ability to provide the superior patient care, great customer services and to keep our company growing depends on the continued professional development of our excellent workforce.
To achieve our goals, Envision Healthcare provides continuous training and education as well as programs that focus on career development and advancement.
All new employees receive a thorough orientation that includes the fundamentals of our business: how to deliver superior patient and customer care; what is expected of our team members; and how we work together safely and professionally. This is followed by continuing education opportunities depending on the employee’s role and responsibilities.
Envision Healthcare’s investment to develop future company leaders is evident through our national training efforts:
- Our SOAR (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Relationships) career development program is designed to help employees develop their strengths, explore career growth opportunities, pursue their own unique personal and professional aspirations, and build relationships with others across the organization.
- The SOAR Leadership Development program offers a series of courses designed to support current and aspiring leaders as they strengthen their leadership, management and business skills and acumen.
- LEAD University, a required curriculum for all supervisors, offers job skills and competency development in core leadership areas such as team building, valuing diversity and establishing trust.
- Envision Healthcare collaborates with 10 different colleges, universities and educational providers to offer tuition discounts to employees ranging from nine to 33 percent.